DECIPHER v8.9 Released
Version 8.9 of DECIPHER was released on Wednesday 13th May and introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- Search: Thank you for your valuable feedback on search. The search box will now always start a new search unlike in previous versions. Once a search has been executed, it may be modified from the “Refine Search” presented on top of the page above the search results.
- Contacts: We have made access to the contacts tab easier than before by adding an explicit contact icon on all tables that show patient-specific data.
- Notification Centre: We are rolling out a notification centre for our registered users. This is located on the top right of the page next to your login name. The notification centre will provide information pertinent to your account or patient data held in your name. In the initial release this notification centre provides warning about very large CNVs in your data (>25mb) and we encourage you to look at these results and update these records or delete as necessary.
- Updates: Gene Reference, LSDB, HGMD and ClinVar data have been refreshed.
- Improvements to the way DECIPHER records Consent. Informed consent from the patient may now be recorded without adding a variant.
For more news about DECIPHER, click here.
DECIPHER: Database of Chromosomal Imbalance and Phenotype in Humans using Ensembl Resources. Firth, H.V. et al (2009). Am.J.Hum.Genet 84, 524-533 (DOI: dx.doi.org/10/1016/j.ajhg.2009.03.010)
Authors who use data from the project must acknowledge DECIPHER using the following wording "This study makes use of data generated by the DECIPHER Consortium. A full list of centres who contributed to the generation of the data is available from http://decipher.sanger.ac.uk and via email from email@example.com. Funding for the project was provided by the Wellcome Trust."
Please see Citing DECIPHER for more information.